Tank CleaningGly-Tech cleans storage tanks, facilitating an API inspection, hot work repair or a change of services. This is generally accomplished using the following steps:
- Waste / Residual Removal - Removing the remaining material by conventional cleaning techniques, which use mechanical means (specialty pumps, vacuum trucks) and or non-intrusive technologies (multidirectional high pressure heads).
- Cleaning - Following the removal of the material, Gly-Tech will chemically wash the interior surfaces, followed by a water rinse.
Examples of tank cleaning applications are listed below:
- Heavy oil storage tanks – crude, #6 oil, asphalt
- Light oil storage tanks – gasoline, diesel, specialty chemicals, acids, caustic
- Process systems / vessels
- Process towers
- Ship fuel tank