Gas Dehydration Training Through
the Triethylene Glycol Regenerative Method
What you will learn
- Learn how to operate more cost effectively by:
a. reducing glycol consumption
b. reducing fuel gas cost
c. reducing unnecessary glycol losses, maintenance and repairs.
- Learn the simple three-step formula used to correctly troubleshoot 95% or more of your glycol unit problems.
- Learn the five fine points of a pro-active preventative maintenance program.
- Learn the short cuts to easy glycol system startup and shutdown.
- Learn the latest skills of troubleshooting through glycol analysis interpretation.
- Learn the three secrets of lower dew point depression. What to do and what not to do to achieve a lower outlet gas water to content.
- Learn how to recapture the light condensate trapped in glycol.
Who Should Attend?
Michael Sinagra has over 35 years production equipment experience and is recognized throughout the industry for being an expert in the area of production equipment with emphasis on Triethylene Glycol Regenerative Gas Dehydration Systems. The gas dehydration school he teaches was developed over 20 years ago, through many hours of field experience.
- Increased employee effectiveness.
- Decreased cost of operations.
- Substantial financial benefits from the program can also be realized. Reports from our customers have indicated a cost saving of up to 50% due the the new awareness of proper startup procedures, operating procedures, maintenance programs and safety awareness.